Reflection Control® glass enhances the beauty of artwork with etched matte-like finish that scatters light to minimize unwanted glare.
When To Use
- Ideal for minimizing glare and reflection when UV protection is not a concern
- Use on any framing project with up to two mats away from artwork without significant resolution loss
Care & Handling / Cleaning
All of Tru Vue glass products are clean and ready to use. If spot cleaning is needed use the following techniques:
- Place the glass on a clean, non-abrasive surface for cleaning.
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the glass. Tru Vue recommends using a micro-fiber cloth.
- Spray a small amount of ammonia-free cleaner onto the cloth. Spraying on the cloth will prevent overspray.
- Press the cloth against the glass and clean in round, circular motions.
- Etched matte-like finish to minimize glare and allows 89% light transmission
- 2.5mm glass substrate