Conservation Reflection Control® glass enhances the beauty of artwork with a matte-like finish that scatters light to minimize unwanted glare. Additionally, it effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to help protect art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes from fading and deterioration caused by harmful UV light rays.
When To Use
- To minimize glare while protecting art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes against harmful UV light rays
- Use on any framing project with up to two mats away from piece without significant resolution loss
Care & Handling / Cleaning
All of Tru Vue glass products are clean and ready to use. If spot cleaning is needed use the following techniques:
- Place the glass on a clean, non-abrasive surface for cleaning.
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the glass. Tru Vue recommends using a micro-fiber cloth.
- Spray a small amount of ammonia-free cleaner onto the cloth. Spraying on the cloth will prevent overspray.
- Press the cloth against the glass and clean in round, circular motions.
- Matte-like finish to minimize glare and allows 89% light transmission
- Blocks up to 99% of UV light rays
- Achieves over 97% light transmission to enhance colours, brightness and contrast levels
- Does not degrade or delaminate over time. Tru Vue use a proprietary inorganic, silica-based UV blocking coating with a matte-finish, which is “baked” into the glass producing a permanently bonded coating.
- 2.5mm glass substrate